Wells for treatment plants
Wells for treatment plants (mini-pumping stations), made of polyethylene (PEHD, HD PE), constitute a perfect supplement to SBR biological treatment plants. They are used when the sewer system is installed too low to supply the sewage to the treatment plant gravitationally and when the groundwater level is too high and the treatment plant with drainage must be installed as high as possible. After installing the pumping station, the treatment plant or infiltration drainage foundation level can be elevated upstream or downstream of the treatment plant, depending on the method of installation.
These wells can be used on both sides of the treatment plant:
- upstream of the treatment plant, when it is required to pump the sewage to another biological treatment plant placed outside the direct vicinity of the household,
- · downstream of the treatment plant, when it is required to pump the treated watercourse outside the direct vicinity of the biological treatment plants.
At the customer’s request, we can fit the wells with additional accessories or various types of utility connections or terminations, according to customer’s documentation or our own documentation, based on the provided technical description.
Tables of available sizes of wells (mini-pumping stations) for biological and drainage treatment plants. See the table below.
- Monolithic design,
- Easy transport with low weight,
- Mechanical strength,
- High resistance to corrosion,
- Resistance to aggressive sewage,
- Resistance to cracking,
- Full tightness,
- Low product cost, savings from avoiding the use of heavy equipment on the construction site,
- Optimum capacity for proper pump operation,
- Small capping diameter (DN400), large manhole not required.
- · The wells are 100% recyclable and the raw material is re-usable.
- City maintenance services,
- Construction companies,
- Water and sewage installers,
- Individual users.
Table of available sizes of wells
|SMP 1,5 160||1500 mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 160 litres|
|SMP 1,8 160||1800 mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 160 litres|
|SMP 1,8 240||1800 mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 240 litres|
|SMP 2,1 160||2100mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 160 litres|
|SMP 2,1 240||2100mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 240 litres|
|SMP 2,1 320||2100mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 320 litres|
|SMP 2,4 160||2400mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 160 litres|
|SMP 2,4 240||2400mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 240 litres|
|SMP 2,4 320||2400mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 320 litres|
|SMP 2,4 400||2400mm||DN600/DN400, capacity: 400 litres|