U-14e road and bridge barriers (U-14e traffic separators) are road traffic safety devices used to secure road works, designate temporary areas, etc.
The road barriers manufactured by our company can be loaded with water or sand ballast and combined into sets using special built-in locks. In the design of a road barrier, a double wall is used, with which these separators are exceptionally resistant to mechanical deformation and damage. They maintain their shape and flexibility at temperatures of -30 to +50°C.
U-14e EROAD road separators have a unique design, which makes it possible to insert one barrier into another. Thus, this solution reduces transport and storage costs by 50%. This also translates to a lower risk of operating damage (crash barriers are not laid one on another, but inserted one into another).
Another advantage of plastic road barriers is their low weight, which facilitates the installation of barriers in a traffic route.
Table of available U-14e road barrier sizes.
Model, height, length:
- EROAD 5 | 0.5 m | 1.25 m
- EROAD 8 | 0.8 m | 1.45 m
- Easy transport with the option of inserting one barrier into another,
- Lower risk of operating damage (separators are not laid one on another but inserted one into another),
- Low weight facilitates the installation of separators,
- Any colours in addition to the standard red and white,
- Resistance to UV radiation,
- Resistance to weather and chemical factors,
- Reduced damage to the vehicle in case of collision and partial energy absorption due to the properties of the material used to manufacture road barriers and their design.
- The road barriers are 100% recyclable and the raw material is re-usable.
- Separation of lanes with opposite traffic directions,
- Separation of lanes for public transport vehicles,
- Designation of vehicle traffic lines,
- Designation of narrowed lanes,
- Designation of roadway edges,
- Prevention of undesired/uncontrolled movements into hatched areas and pedestrian and bicycle paths,
- Securing mass events.